• Business premises and treatment area
- Consultations will be carried out over the telephone or via email prior to your appointment. (Approximate time 15mins).
- Wash your hands before attending your appointment.
- Prompt arrival is required or your appointment will either be reorganised
or cut short to allow cleaning and accommodation for the next client.
- New opening times reviewed regularly.
- Only ONE client per appointment.
- Please bring your own CLEAN towel / blanket / cushion if required as soft furnishings have had to be removed.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for both therapist and client to use throughout the appointment, especially after client contact and touching surfaces. Please ensure you use it.
- Wear your own mask throughout the appointment. Your mask must be in place prior to opening the door and meeting your therapist and must be worn until leaving the premise.
- NO mobile service will be offered.
Hygiene protocols – Defer your appointment if you display any COVID19 symptoms! You will not be given access to the premises or accepted for treatment. At least TWO weeks will be given prior to rearranging your appointment.
Help reduce the risk of exposure with a Pre Treatment Check.
- The therapist will monitor her temperature every working day. Deferring clients if her temperature is raised above 37c. Your temperature will be taken on arrival. You will be deferred for appointment if your temperature is above 37.5c
- Disposable apron, surgical mask and face shield will be worn at appointment by your therapist.
- As an FHT member, high standards of hygiene are already practiced. Now, appropriate hand washing and guidance on minimising the spread of COVID19 is adhered to at all times.
- Warm soapy water will be used to wash the couch down prior to and in-between clients, then wiped down with disinfectant.
- Couch roll will be placed on the couch if clients are to lie on their front with their top removed to receive treatment.
- The Holistic Room will be ventilated by opening the window and/or door between clients, particularly as the room is a small work area.
- Payment will be contactless. NO CASH PAYMENTS will be accepted.
PayPal – firstname.lastname@example.org (add £2 to goods transaction)
Scan Pay Go available (with a £2 surcharge).
Regular Loyal Clients to continue with BACS transfers please. Many thanks. Payment to be transferred prior to consultation.
• Client Aftercare Advice
- Remain vigilant with COVID19 symptoms; YOU MUST INFORM your therapist IMMEDIATELY if you find out you have been in contact with a COVID19 positive person prior to your appointment or develop symptoms. Likewise, if your therapist is in contact with a positive COVID19 person, you will be informed if it has been within the time frame of your contact.
• Business Policies / Insurance Requirements.
- Risk assessment available online.
- Codes of Practice available online.
- Terms & Conditions / GDPR available online.
- Insurance and membership continues with FHT
This information may be updated in accordance with government policy and FHT guidelines. Visit fht.org.uk/coronavirus for details.
Last Updated: 6 April 2021